Daily Food Journal

The biggest fear that I have about this accountability group is my daily food journal.  Having to report to others what eat is almost like trying on clothes without the dressing room.  What will others think?  What if I break down and consume an entire bag of chocolate chips?  Yep, been there done that.  But the more I think about it, the more I actually like the idea of writing down what goes into my body and then sharing that with the group.  This will be the best way for me to reach my health and fitness goals.  Our group is not there to mock and poke fun, but to share, motivate, help, and hold each other accountable.  Success will be found as a group. 

Below is what the food journal will look like and what information we'll be tracking.  Bring it on!  Who is with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Not ignoring your messages of lately...just a lot of changes going on! New job starting on the 16th, and Anna begins her Masters this week, Owen has Karate, Soccer and other activities........you get it - - LIFE!!!

Anyway, seriously considering ordering p90x (i had the videos from my brother, but that was it). But now with sooo many changes to my schedule and chasing a 4 year old around, I dont have time to go to the gym any more and/or train for anything. Matter-of-factly, if I dont get my workouts in 1st thing in the AM, there is a good chance I wont PERIOD!!!!
So I need to committ to something that I now will produce changes (i saw them in my first 19 days)....

I let you know when I get it and get going. Will probably try to order some Shakeology from ya.
.